1 lb. mushrooms
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic, minced (or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder)
½ teaspoon dried parsley
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. To prepare the marinade, whisk together all ingredients except mushrooms.
3. Pour marinade into a Ziplock bag or container.
4. Add mushrooms and allow them to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
5. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Remove mushrooms and place on parchment paper.
7. Bake for 20 minutes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Remove and place in serving dish. Enjoy!
Inspired by The Clean Eating Couple