1 ½ lbs. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 pineapple, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 Tbsp. avocado oil
¼ cup coconut aminos
¼ cup fresh pineapple juice
1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Wooden or metal skewers
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a bowl, combine the avocado oil, coconut aminos, pineapple juice, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper to taste and whisk thoroughly.
3. Alternate the steak, pineapple, onion, and bell pepper as you thread onto the skewers.
4. Brush the skewers with the pineapple juice mixture, making sure they are well covered.
5. Place the skewers on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes, basting with any extra glaze. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/grilled-steak-pineapple-skewers/